Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Alan in Jiou Fen


Jiou Fen is in Taipei. It is like a street with a whole bunch of stores. There are food stores, toy stores, and even shampoo stores. Many people go there because they can buy cool things. You can drive a car or ride the bus, to get to Jiou Fen. Sometimes the street is full of people.



When we arrived in Jiou Fen. I saw an amazing view. It was the ocean and the mountains on a little building. I took a picture of it immediately. There was stores in the entrance. One store was a magic store. I looked at it with disbelieve and carried on. I like the food they sell in the street. So my classmates and I ate lunch in the street. I bought the magic trick that I saw because it was cool.



I am the leader of our group, but my teammates, Archie and Arthur kept running out of my sight. So I need to find them and I couldn’t shop. But at last, I thought of a plan: Let them go by themselves. And it worked.

2 comments:

  1. Alan,your writting is better then Sandras.
    I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alan, you much but there isn't any pictures, it ould be nicer if you had pictures.

    ReplyDelete