Monday, January 25, 2010

Kenny in Neiwan




I went to Neiwan.It took a long time to get there.When we went to Neiwan Lao Jie,we saw a lot of food.We ate Ai Yu.It was very good.Then we went to Neiwan Station.We saw the train drive away.I saw a big frog at a museum.It was very cute.I saw many sausages,I wanted eat them, but I didn't buy one. I just walked away. I also saw a big rabbit in a Neiwan museum. It was as big as a small child. I can promise that it was the biggest I had ever seen. We also got a chance to walk over the Neiwan Bridge. It was pretty big. Finally, we went back to Chuck. It was fun. I hope I can go back to Neiwan some day.

2 comments:

  1. It's very cool to see your story.





    Arthur Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the frog was not cute.

    Candy

    ReplyDelete