Monday, February 1, 2010

Arthur Goes To San Zhi











Nice to see you again. I'm Arthur. We went tothe Puppet Museum. It was a long trip, but after the long trip, I thought we could took many pictures with my teammates. Ray didn't like to take pictures? That was a big probelm. I still took a picture of him on the big stage. The driver gave us a puppet show too! We even played the music for the bus driver. That was fun!
Next, we went to the Sea Shell Temple to ate lunch. After lunch, we went under the Shell Hole. The Temple was made of shells', so we needed to becareful. Ray made a wish" I wish my grandma won't be sick."
Then, we went to see Windmills. We had a race to see who will be the winner to the Windmill no.1. Teacher's son was......" Number one!!!!!!" After the race, we saw the wind speed was as fast as I thought! Teacher's kid said that the blade maybe could fall down and hit everyone.
Last, we went to see a watermill. It was raining when we got there. We walked over the bridge. The bridge shook when the bus driver walked on it. That made me feel so scared. But we still had a happy day there.

1 comment: