Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ray's trip to YingGe







Ray trip to Taipei Coanty YingGe Ceramics Museum.



I went to Taipei Coanty yingGe Ceramies Museum,I made a sun cup,It had big sun,small people, small house and also a cup.It was pretty.I like it very much.



Then,I went to ceramics park.I heard music,and five colors.Then I ate lunch.My lunch was rice and cookies.It was very good,Then I lost a waterbottle.I was sad and angry.then I played in the sand and ran.



Next,I went to yingGe Laojie(old street)I heard sound from the 陶笛.That sound was very good,I liked it,but I didn't buy it.Then I ate strawberry egg cake.It was very good,I liked it.



Then we drove back to Chuck.I was sad because my waterbottle was gone



2 comments:

  1. Ann
    Waht is big sun small people samll houes also have a cup ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your clay craft looks cool!

    ReplyDelete